Client relationships allow you to manage connections between friends and family, or set up sharing privileges between two or more clients. You can establish these client relationships from the Client Profile screen in MINDBODY Express™.
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Select the primary client's account.
- Swipe down on the Client Profile screen, then tap Relationships.
- Search for the secondary client's name.
- Select each client relationship you wish to add, then tap Save.
Removing client relationships
All current client relationships, including those added through the desktop MINDBODY software, will show up in the Personal Info section of the Client Profile. Simply tap on any of these existing relationships to access the Edit Relationships screen, then remove the ones you no longer need.
- Tap on any existing relationship.
- Tap the - symbol next to the relationship you wish to remove.
- Tap Delete to remove that relationship.
- Tap Save when finished.