If a client registered as unpaid for one or more classes, and now needs to pay for the owed sessions, you can reconcile these unpaid visits from the Account Details screen or from the Class Sign-In Screen. If a client needs to purchase a pass without reconciling a class, you can do so from the Retail screen.
Please note that the MINDBODY Express app can only check out unpaid classes scheduled under one service category at a time. If your business schedules classes under multiple service categories, you will need to check out each set of classes in a separate transaction.
Reconciling unpaid visits from the Account Details screen
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Search for an existing client, or add a new one.
- Tap Account below the client's profile image.
- Tap the Pay button under Unpaid Classes.
- Select each class the client would like to pay for today, then tap Next.
- Choose the pricing option(s) the client would like to purchase, then tap the cart icon to proceed to checkout.
Why am I not seeing all of my pricing options at checkout?
When reconciling classes, the MINDBODY Express app will only display those pricing options in your selected service category, and with sufficient sessions to pay for those classes.
If you offer Advanced Yoga classes, for instance, you will not see Beginner Yoga pricing options when checking out those classes. Similarly, you won't have the option to sell a single-visit pricing option when reconciling two or more visits.