If your Bluetooth scanner isn't responding, try these steps:
- Make sure you've turned on Bluetooth for your device. Bluetooth options are located in the Settings menu.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth scanner is paired with your device. If not, then follow these steps:
- Put your scanner in discoverable mode.
- Scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Your scanner should come up. Tap to pair with it.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please see our Mobile Barcode Scanner article for additional setup steps.