The Client Profile screen allows you to manage client contact information, view account details, and see purchase and visit histories.
To reach the Client Profile screen:
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Search for an existing client, or add a new one.
Information on the Client Profile screen
The Client Profile screen in MINDBODY Express allows you to edit many of the same details that you can when using the full MINDBODY software.
If you need to edit a single field, simply tap on it directly from this screen. If you need to edit multiple fields, or fill out the entire profile, just tap on Edit at the top right. This makes it easier to enter all of your changes at the same time, and then save the edits when you're finished.
- Contact Options
- Personal Info
- Contact Info
- Client Indexes
- Formula Notes
- Emergency Contact Info
- Billing Info
- Tap Account to see the client's unpaid classes, pricing options, purchase history, and any outstanding account balance. Click here to learn more about the Account Details screen.
- Tap Schedule to see the client's upcoming schedule and visit history. Click here to learn more about the Client Schedule screen.
- Tap Edit at the top right if you need to make changes to multiple parts of the client's account.
- Call: Dials the client's stored phone number. If multiple phone numbers are saved, you can choose which number to call.
- Message: Launches your messaging application with the client's mobile phone number pre-filled. If multiple phone numbers are saved, you can choose which number to message.
- Email: Launches your email application with the client's email address pre-filled.
- Buy: Opens a new ticket at the Retail screen. Requires that staff members have permission to complete retail transactions.
- If you use liability waivers, tap the Liability waiver not signed banner to have your client agree to and sign your waiver.
- Add and edit the client's name, gender, and birthday.
- Referred by: Add and edit the client's referral information.
- Relationships: Add and remove client relationships. With the iOS version of MINDBODY Express, you can even select multiple relationships and assign them all with a single tap. Click here for an explanation of each client relationship.
- Email & login: Enter and edit the client's email address. Once entered, tap on this field to quickly email the client or copy the address to your clipboard.
- Phone number: Enter and edit the client's phone numbers. Once entered, tap on this field to quickly call or text the client, or copy the number to your clipboard.
- Reminders & notifications: Opts clients into informational notifications (e.g., the appointment reminder email). Also allows you to choose whether clients will receive notifications via email, text, or both.
- Newsletters: Opts clients into marketing notifications (e.g., the birthday email).
- Home address: Tapping on the pin icon will open the client's address in Apple Maps.
- Client Indexes: View existing client index values, and assign them through the app. You'll need to log into the full MINDBODY software to create new client indexes. Click here to learn more about managing client indexes.
- Alerts: Enter a red or yellow alert that shows up on the client's main profile page. If an alert has been entered, it will appear at the top of the client's profile. Click here to learn more about managing alerts.
- Notes: Enter a short message about the customer's profile. These will appear at the top of the client's profile.
- Formula Notes: Similar to notes, formula notes store specific styling instructions for a client. Click here to learn more about formula notes.
- Emergency Contact Info: Secondary contact information for emergency contacts.
- Billing Info: Store the client's credit or debit card.